|DAREDEVIL! THE MAN WITHOUT A FEAR!|
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Mark Fischbach. He's such a great role model and just honestly a very good person.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. I have no books next to me unfortunately.
4) What do you think about most? The happiness of others. I find that very important so I think about it a lot.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Nah.
6) Do you have any strange phobias? Holes in skin. Like on backs or feet or arms. Not pores but like actual holes. Weird.
7) What's your religion? I consider myself an atheist but I still respect everyone's beliefs.
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Having a silent anxiety attack, looking at dogs and birds, wearing headphones, idk.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Panic! At The Disco or Twenty One Pilots.
10) What was the last lie you told? "I'm okay now."
11) Do you believe in karma? Yes.
12) What does your URL mean? I used to have this obsession with wolves and my favorite number is 342.
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Weakness: People crying. Strength: Drawing abilities.
14) Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Dancy.
15) How do you vent your anger? Writing it down, venting it to my friends, isolating myself from everyone to avoid hurting anyone unintentionally or taking a nap.
16) Do you have a collection of anything? Drawing Notebooks and GAMEINFORMER magazines.
17) Are you happy with the person you've become? I suppose? I used to be very cringe worthy.
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? Hate: Loud Chewing, crying babies, chairs moving noisily. Love: The sound of the air conditioner, ukuleles, the paws of dogs padding against a floor.
19) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I don't make it? What if I wasn't born? What if none of this is real?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Absolutely. Both.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Right Arm: A laptop table. Left arm: couch recliner.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell? Nothing. My nose is frozen.
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to? A hospital.
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender? BRENDON URIE.
25) To you, what is the meaning of life? Trying hard to make it through everyday and finding something to live for.
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I drive in Twisted Metal. I've died countless times.
27) What was the last movie you saw? Deadpool!
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had? Cracked open skull when I was 3.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now? Septiplier. Hamilton Musical. Oops.
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you? I was informed I was called a loser and that I'm a backstabber. I'm really not a backstabber?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Sometimes.
32) What is your astrological sign? Aries.
33) What's the last thing you purchased? A really soft blue hoodie.
34) Love or lust? Love all the way.
35) In a relationship? Nope. Not really looking for anything either.
36) How many relationships have you had? 3
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Be myself or be extremely quiet. (Reverse psychology. They come to me)
38) Where is your best friend? Probably not sleeping like they're sUPPOSE TO
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? I was talking about dicks with my friends.
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Idk man.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? I'd save the dog and bring it to work. If I get fired, I still get a dog.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? A. I won't tell them until only one day remains because then they will worry too much. B. I will possibly spend time with everyone I love and delete all my social accounts. C. I'd be pretty scared. I mean I won't live anymore. I'll miss TV shows and new music.
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Trust and humor. Also love obviously.
45) How can I win your heart? Be very honest with me, give me food and buy me a dog.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Why, of course. Insanity is grEAT.
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Staying up until 1am playing Just Dance 2016.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "oops"
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart." A bloody human heart on a table.
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? Blue. Shades of blue.
51) What is your current desktop picture? Self Titled album art by Twenty One Pilots.
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? Jacob Sartorious.
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? "Do you love me?"
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Telekinesis plus mind reading.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? The Fall Out Boy concert I went to a while back.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? You learn from your mistakes so I wouldn't change anything.
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Brendon Urie, Dallon Weekes or Spencer Smith. But obviously as in cuddling.
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? New York.
59) Ever been on a plane? Yeah.
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities. (Not Music Celebrities) 1. Mark Fischbach 2. Sean McLoughlin 3. Hugh Dancy 4. Chris Evans 5. Jensen Ackles
|Gooday Lads! I'm honored to have you visit my page! I hope you like my art. I'm happy to make others happy with the things I love! Also I apologize if I don't respond right away, I've been really busy and will probably continue to be busy for as long a s I live.|